All About Sage Tower (Part I)

All About Sky Island Alcanez (Misc)

This time, I will share the techincality or some tips and tricks that I obtained while entering Sky Island Alcanez ...

So, because I was obsessed with Fame or Reputation, I tried to search Alca's item as much as possible. The negative side is, my cegel was quickly depleted (T.T) .. At that time I met the farmer of Alca's item, my saving run out. Initially, I did not want to buy it, but the seller has nearly 6000 pcs of Alca's item And mostly Alca Hope, Future, and Past. So I was tempted to buy it all. About that time I got around 500,000 fame points after deposited those items.

Because I'm quite obsessed, and my cegel almost gone, I decided to make a special character for farming Alca's item. Yep..you can guess the job...it is Berserker. Why I choose Berserker??? Because this job is the most efficient job in farming business. The Combo has area effect, there is permanent Evasion, high damage for combo, and so on.

The struggle when I make Zerk (the simple name for Berserker, the reason to write Zerk because I'm tired to write Berserker, too long .. hahahha) was tiring, you can imagine, I must do the leveling from the beginning of level 1 to level 150, minimum level for entering Alca 150.

The expenditure to make a new Zerk, from buy DE (Doube Experience) to buy DD (Double Drop) is approximately 600m to 1b. And the leveling took 3 days .. from level 1 to 180. The first day, leveling from level 1 to 65. After that, I took IC (Ice Crystal) quest in High Level Quest Center Zaid. Day two, leveling from 65 to level 100, then took Dimension quest along with Battle Pet quest. Day Three, full leveling from level 100 to level 190.

After going through a tiring leveling proccess ... Time for farming !!!
From the data I gather, it is better to enter Alca 180 for farming Alca items. The Average Alca items that I obtained in Alca 150 is 30 more or so items, whereas in Alca 180, I obtained 50 more or so items. Both Alca (150 and 180) I enter with Double Drop 100%. From my experience, if your character level is closer to the monsters, you will get much more loots. But the biggest problem arose at Alca 180. Once inside, your char will level up about 1-4 levels or more (from level 180).

Therefore, I try to find the ideal level for Zerk, which once entered, will not level up. And the ideal level is 204. When enter Alca 180 at level 204 with experience points 0%, you will get experience points, approximately 80% -90% (From lobby to Secret Room). Surely, many of you are in wonder, how can I keep stay at level 204 (already know .. boooo !!!). The trick is to make a guild, the experience points donated to the guild. That's how you get back to level 204, with 0% experience point.

Now... about the status of Zerk. Somehow, every time I want to enter Alca, and asking for buff to Apostle in town, i got ignored T.T. Therefore, I decided to be independent. Entering Alca without buff (Strong !!!). Initially, I run a test status with AGI 150 and the rest inserted into STA. AGI is required so we won't miss when hitting the monsters. But with a build like that, while in the second Room in Alca 180, I got too many miss hit. Sword Wield (Zerk skill that makes the combo turn into area effect) run out first before all the monsters die.

The second experiment, I entered with AGI 200 and the rest is STA. Still failed attempt, too many miss hit in the Second Room and in the Secret Room. The third experiment, I entered with status build AGI 230 and the rest is STA. And the result, the miss hit was reduced drastically !!! So, it can be concluded, the ideal status for Zerk to do a solo Alca 180 without Apostle buff , is AGI 230 and STA 394, at the level of 204.

Equipment ... hmm a bit hard about the equipment, because I only have 1 set of Full Equipment. So, I can't gather data for variations of the other Full Equipment. Forgive me... / bow.
The list below, is my Full Equipment when I entered Alca 180:
  • Head: CCC / BNM
  • Top: Pink Dice Top
  • Bottom: Pink Dice Bottom
  • Shoes: Pink Dice Shoes
  • Weapon: Murim Berserker
  • Acc: BDG / AHW
  • Pet: Fly Black Dragon / Fly Kitsune
  • Battle Pet: Fire Spirit (with Dragon Force)

Note: All the equipments above, are from endorsement. LoL.

With Fully Equipment like above list, the time I need to finish Alca 180 from Lobby to the Secret room, approximately 27 minutes, already including the time for taking the loots. And since I do not have any other Full Equipment variations, I can guess, the time it takes can be more or less than my time. Please understand, my basic is playing Apostle, not a Hitter. There may be some people who can be faster than me with FE (Full Equipment) in the above list.

I think that's all my knowledge about Sky Island Alcanez. This is my last post about Alcanez, if there is an addition, maybe I will do some editing in Part I to Part III & Misc. Thank you for reading my post from the beginning. Hopefully you can reach the highest Fame title ... DEMIGOD !!!.
Thank You ... ^. ^ V

Berserker in Alcanez

Comments