All About Sage Tower (Part I)

Intro For This Blog

Hi there...

Welcome to my blog. This blog is a continuation of my other blog that is written in Bahasa. After much thoughts, I decided to write in English too. Even though my English is far from perfect...
I will try with all my best to convey the content of this blog, so you guys can understand the post.

I think that Seal BoD is a multinational Online game, therefore I decided to write in English. This can be use as my learning process to be better writer in English. The content of this blog is mostly about guide, tips and tricks. And hopefully, I will write some special article just for my English reader.

That's it for my first post in this blog...Thank You for reading. ^.^v
Image Source, Google



Untuk versi Bahasa Indonesianya, kalian bisa mengunjungi blog dibawah ini.

Comments